Creative Contest Details
- All creative work is automatically entered into the contest upon submission. The deadline is January 15th.
- If the artist doesn’t want his or her work to be included in the contest, they need only indicate this in their submission email (i.e. please do not enter this piece into the creative contest).
- All submissions will be reviewed by their section’s editors, the editorial assistants, the creative director, and the managing editor. They will select the top three submissions for each section.
- The top three submissions for each section will be anonymously given to the editor-in-chief; the editor-in-chief will then select one winning submission for each section. (There will be a total of four winners: prose winner, poetry winner, visual art winner, and music winner.)
- The winning artists for each section will be informed and awarded $100 during Spring Quarter.